Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Remote (US)
Network to Code is a leading network automation solutions provider providing both professional services and training to its clients. We are a consultancy that bridges the gap between Networking, Software Development, and DevOps. With the rapid expansion of the network automation market, Network to Code is hiring a Senior Solutions Architect to enhance and grow client relationships with our largest Enterprise clients. In addition, the SA will actively gather client requirements and build & present solutions for clients.
The person hired will act in a pre-sales leadership capacity creating and driving solutions across NTCs Enterprise customer base. The person should be a self-starter and have the ability to navigate large complex Enterprises in order to understand their business and identify teams and use-cases in which network automation can provide significant value to the client organization.
This role is for supporting Fortune 500 clients supporting sales working to architect, message, and sell network automation architectures and solutions.
- Meet with NTC prospects and customers gathering requirements and crafting network automation solutions
- Create customer-facing presentations
- Create high level solutions and present to customers
- Lead customer facing meetings
- Work with the sales team to deepen customer relationships
- Create Statements of Work
- Navigate large clients and find ways NTC can help
- Perform frequent demos of network automation tools to sales prospects
- 7-10 years of experience working in a pre-sales Solutions Architecture or equivalent role supporting Enterprise (Global) clients working at a manufacturer or integrator
- Comfort with leading group presentations, solution demonstrations, and whiteboard sessions
- Strong sales acumen, verbal and written communication skills,, organizational, and documentation skills
- Ability to break down complex concepts and present them in a clean and concise way
- Ability to travel to teach 8-10 times per year
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with various types of network automation libraries and/or tooling (pytest, Nornir, Netmiko, NAPALM, Batfish, Robot Framework, Forward Networks, NSO, Glueware)
- Familiar with CI/CD and how it could be applied to network automation
- Familiar with concepts around data management including Source of Truth strategy, NetBox, CMDB, and management of variables within YAML files
- Understanding of YANG and its role within network automation
- CCNP or equivalent networking knowledge
- Experience writing blogs, articles, whitepapers, YouTube videos explaining network automation (or equivalent)