Title: IT Manager
Location: US (NYC Metro Preferred)
Network to Code is a leading network automation solutions provider providing both professional services and training to its clients. We are a consultancy that bridges the gap between Networking, Software Development, and DevOps. With the rapid expansion of the business, Network to Code is hiring an IT Manager to manage all infrastructure (located both in a colo and in various cloud systems) used for internal IT, test labs, and training courses.
The person hired should be a jack of all trades and feel comfortable not knowing something. They should be able to set direction on everything from corporate IT standards such as laptops to managing security and IAM across cloud systems such as AWS, Packet, and Digital Ocean.
This role is for supporting the business for whatever it needs from an internal IT perspective, but also includes lab and cloud management of our systems actively used performing various network automation tasks by our team of consultants supporting our customers and our training courses. This is the first formal IT position for Network to Code with a growing company of more than 60 employees.
- Define, implement, and support overall IT strategy for Network to Code
- Manage security posture and IAM roles across cloud providers
- Work with the team to simplify and automate employee on-boarding and off-boarding for all SaaS apps used by the company (write scripts as necessary)
- Manage and deploy SSO across NTC IT systems
- Manage our cloud and SaaS applications including GSuite, Slack, O365, Jira, GitHub, Zoom, Confluence, 1Password, and more
- Ensure all employees have the right access to right systems and applications
- Manage lab pods and training environments used for NTC training courses
- Spin up pods in the cloud used for interviews and development
- 5-7+ years working in IT
- Leadership and IT management experience is preferred
- Comfortable working with public cloud providers and handling security and permissions across applications
- Understands basics of networking, e.g. CCNA
- Desire to learn more about networking, DevOps, and network automation
- Has experience tracking costs and actively works to keep costs down
- Bonus: any experience working with APIs, Python, Ansible, or Terraform
- Flex PTO
- Amazing health benefits
- 5% 401K Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun video-first culture!!
- Fully distributed team that is actively transforming the industry with network automation solutions
- HQ based in midtown Manhattan close to everything anyone may need