Who we are:
Network to Code bridges the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. We are a pioneer in the network automation industry. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks are managed, consumed, and operated on a day-to-day basis. We offer a variety of professional and consulting services as well as training on Network Automation, DevOps for Networking, and how the network can be operated with an Infrastructure as Code mindset. Our services and solutions enable clients to better serve their business and the needs of their customers.
Impact of this role:
Our Digital Marketing Manager is a crucial contributor in developing strategies and driving execution specific to various social networks, event planning and coordination, tracking and measuring the key marketing performance indicators, and integrating the best tools and practices on those platforms as well as managing company and individual contributor blogs. It is this role who keeps NTC’s brand voice consistent across published content, our company website, marketing materials, and understands how to use different mediums to generate qualified traffic and leads for the business. This role reports to the Head of Sales.
A day in the life:
- Implement strategies and tactics to build our brand, grow our followers, engage and retain our target audience, help convert our prospects into leads, and build brand ambassadors to promote NTC
- Lead the development of a comprehensive digital marketing and content management strategy to blend NTC’s activities on email, social media, YouTube, and other innovative mediums to reach new clients
- Drive Search Engine Optimization and Web Presence & Messaging to significantly attract and retain organic traffic
- Establish and manage relationship web development partners and contribute to content, style, theme, and ongoing development of website
- Promote regular social campaigns and track success metrics (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences
- Manage internal and external document styles and themes
- Collaborate with sales, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content and collateral that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Help plan and coordinate company sponsored events such as webinars and popular industry conference sponsorships to drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI
What you bring:
- Command of best practices and trends in digital marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience
- Love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging and website content development to achieve business goals
- Exceptional editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data as well as intuition to make decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, thought leadership environment
What you have:
- 4 – 6 years of digital marketing and content creation experience
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Hootsuite, HubSpot’s Social Inbox) to schedule and monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Experience producing content for the web and marketing materials, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Experience and skills include MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging
- Experience in Tech or Professional Service companies preferred
Our workplace at Network to Code is innovative, fast, and exciting. We build solution stacks that are rooted in the latest open-source technologies and enable our clients to get more work done better, faster, and cheaper than ever before. No wonder Gartner named us a Cool Enterprise Networking Vendor in 2020!
Our teams are humbly led by some of the most recognized names in the network automation community. We continue to give back to the community through blogs, industry events and open-source software contributions. Although we’re located throughout the world, we use technology to maintain close peer relationships with regular virtual team events and happy hours.
We believe people are our most valuable resource at Network to Code. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, community, and forward thinking. We are passionately committed to leading and shaping the future of network automation; and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for talented, innovative people to join our team!
Network to Code is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network to Code does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.