Title: Client Services Director
Location: Remote (US)
About Network to Code
Network to Code is a premier network automation solution provider. We are committed to helping clients improve operational efficiencies and the reliability of their networks while reducing costs and enabling IT teams to deliver services faster. Our consultants promote a software-centric and programmatic approach to building, consuming, and operating IT infrastructure. With the help of Network to Code, enterprise and service provider organizations have recognized significant benefits and accelerated their digital transformation strategies.
About Transformation Services
This role supports Transformation Services clients at Network to Code. These clients have committed to making the shift from a legacy approach to interfacing with network infrastructure to a modern, agile, software-driven operation. This team’s work is focused on three pillars of holistic transformation: learning and enablement (people), workflow automation (process), and network automation platform development (technology).
About this Role
Client Services Directors work with a targeted list of our largest and most strategic clients. They are accountable for ensuring these clients successfully adopt and realize value from all Network to Code solutions and services. This includes developing and executing strategies to enable clients to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from network automation. They will identify new opportunities for the client to further leverage our services across all of their lines of business. The Client Services Director will collaborate and coordinate activity with the Network to Code Executive team, Principal Consultants, Project Management, and Sales teams. They will build broad client relationships, especially at the Director, Vice President and CxO level, intended to increase Network to Code’s relevance in the client’s business transformation and strategic decisions.
- Lead a Transformation Services team assigned to a client under contract with Network to Code. The team will typically be composed of a Client Services Director, Engagement Manager, Principal Architect, Managing Consultants, Network Automation Engineers, and Learning and Development Instructors.
- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key senior VP and executive level relationships within the client.
- Collaborate with client leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of Transformation Services.
- Continually measure and monitor client satisfaction and health of the initiatives. Proactively identify issues and coordinate with services teams to remediate issues as they are identified.
- Lead weekly stakeholder meetings and monthly steering committee meetings with client leadership to present tangible results and achievements, report active team initiatives and the planned roadmap of the project.
- Responsible project owner, managing all internal Network to Code aspects of successful delivery. Manage Network to Code team structure and staffing for various stages of the project, manage problems or challenges that may arise, and be the focal point for any and all escalations.
- Set project direction with a top-down prioritization of all initiatives starting with the client’s stated goals and objectives, translate those into technical capabilities, which then map to lower-level software development tasks. Actively guide the team on this path; ensure the work under development maps to this prioritization.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of client relationships and project execution typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management and/or sales experience working in a consultative, client-facing role.
- Proven leader with the ability to develop, articulate and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and team strategies, and maps to defined client success outcomes.
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the client journey. Track record of delivering results above expectations and on large-scale projects.
- Has an innate passion to learn about and help end clients achieve their goals.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills, asks insightful probing questions.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- A natural organizer, able to bring structure to chaos, promotes reusability and efficiency.
- A motivated self-starter, independently overcomes obstacles to realize stated objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate simultaneous projects, to organize a diverse set of team members from developers, engineers, clients and executives towards common goals.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment. Ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, and works well under pressure.
- Highly skilled in translating complex technical topics to measurable business value.
- Strong verbal, written communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to travel 6-8 times per year.
- Familiar with agile software development and project management.
- Understands network automation technologies and the business values they offer.