Last Updated: May 1, 2016
The Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
Vendors and companies who specifically sponsor the Network to Code On Demand Labs website may request information of the users who launch the sponsored sandbox environments. Sponsored sandbox environments are identified as being zero cost to the users and are launched by using a promotion code. The only personal details collected by Network to Code are name and email address, thus the only information that could theoretically be shared is a name and email address.
Network to Code may use the same information collected, namely name and email address, to:
- Notify users of upcoming products
- Ask for feedback on existing products and services
- Announce updates to the course schedule
- Announce when new sandbox environments are added to the On Demand Labs website
- Announce when there is a new sponsor on the On Demand Labs website that is offering “free” labs and sandbox environments
Other Information Collected
Payment Information – Network to Code does not store or directly use any payment information when you register for a course or buy an on demand lab on our websites. Our payment processing vendor handles all of these transactions.
This policy is subject to change. It is the responsibility of the users of the Network to Code websites and services to check this site for any updates. If changes are made, the first line of the policy that starts with “Last Updated” will be updated with the date of the change.